so i'm keeping my promise dear readers(esp. YY =p). Man, i can't believe it's been half a year since i last wrote. This is how lazy I am..although i must insist that other factors such as my uni works and lifestyle(i.e poor uni student lifestyle where there's no internet at home) play a part in the lack of blogging. Anyway, since I'm in a happy mood today--really relaxed, well rested(ok, this is not true right now as I just finished working, so pretty tired) and without worry atm, I shall 'bestow upon thee' (haha..ok roll your eyes now) a peek into my personal life. And also because my writings are at home so I couldn't post it now.
So let's recap shall we?
I last left you at the end of my freshmen year whining about work and essays. Let's just say that, that semester sucked!Ok, not entirely, only about 3/4 of it. It was a dark and gloomy day... lol . Simply put my grades weren't as good as semester 1's. And one particular subject made me felt like I'd been sucker-punched. And I shall hate the person responsible for that for eternity! So my new year resolution then was I shall do better for Sem. 1 Junior year.
Secondly, I mentioned that job as a sandwich/kitchen hand? Well yeah, I quit right before Sem. 1(in Feb/March) started. And good riddance I say! I still continue doing a casual job though and it's responsible for my current good mood. It's the greatest job ever! And I hope i could continue doing that as a full time one. I mean, can you imagine getting paid for being on an excursion?! Oh yeah baby!It was tiring though, and if I have to go to the same place over and over again, I guess I'd be griping about it instead of singing its praises. Nevertheless, I don't really mind. It was close to being a camp counsellor but not that similar.
So all my summer holidays(it's summer in Jan. here) was actually spent working, working, slacking and volunteering. It wasn't too bad but I still felt that I had wasted it by slacking too much. But I had a pretty good time ushering in the new year although it was too darn hot!Me, some friends and my bro went to this place called Federation Square to look at the fireworks(you may find the building structures interesting Flo...I was gonna sent you a a replied postcard featuring this place actually. But since you say don't, so I didn't.) It's kinda like the esplanade's glass structure.But it wasn't a durian. hehe..It was super-duper hot, so I actually wore a mini(without thighs/leggings), which I usually don't wear even in SG, much less in Melbourne(coz of the weather). Oops, I digress (which is why I don't usually like to write personal entries). Oh geez, I'm boring myself. To cut a long story short, we move a pub/bar/lounge thingy in Crown after midnight, then danced, pashed, and drunk the dawn away (not in order). Right, my friends that is..err I DIDN'T do the latter two. Only the dancing. My bro is there come on!And even if he wasn't, I still wouldn't. Only took sips of beer from my friends. Can I say Yuck!!? But it was a great New Year.
Moving on, volunteering at uni was great fun, so much so that I'm doing it again this coming semester. In fact starting this Friday. But this means my hols is pretty much over =..( I start uni again on the 27th. But because I'm helping out with the mid-year orientation it starts this Fri.
to be cont'd...
Love, the colour purple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment