...I'm posting something other than my articles. Anyway, I just have the urge to whine publicly because the stress is building up inside my brain and I seriously need to unwind, otherwise I'll explode. So I finally handed in my final essay today. As you know, I'm an expert in procrastination and have been dragging out the essay's completion for days. The feeling during those few days I'm labouring over words and books was the worst ever!!! It's like having a noose around your ribcage and the noose slowly tightened until it completely suffocates you. And so I conclude that the best (or rather, the worst way) to kill someone slowly is by setting an important but incomprehensible essay for the person so that person has to squeeze his/her brain juice till the last drop to finish doing it. And even then, the person will still don't know what question in the essay actually need to be answered. Oh, and the higher the person's expectation the more tortuous it will be. Better yet if the person couldn't finish it by the due date and has to race time and still get 5 points docked/day out of an already sucky essay. imagine the horror of having your alrady borderline passing marks being deducted. What does that leave you? A fail? So yeah, this entire paragraph just show you how screwed up my brain is right now with unused imagination and festering frustrations.
Actually, I think another similar horrible method is by owing debts up to your neck and trying to finish repaying everything to no avail. I'm sure the dragging feeling is even heavier than having 2 tons of bricks on your shoulders. Urgh, I'll never, ever have any debts. So no credit cards for me. I just couldn't understand why people like to use credit card and think that once they have credit card they have a sort of 'unlimited money'. Don'tthey think that they still have to pay the money back eventually?
Oh, yeah the worst thing was that I hafta work today when I slept at 4 a.m coz of the essay. And I'm so exhausted coz I've been sleeping for 2-3 hours this last one week (with essays and exam) that my went to shut down mode for sometime, while working. I couldn't process the prices which I had memorise and my reaction was slow. Plus we had the worst lunchtime rush as there are only three people working (my boss, me and one other guy) to 10 customers--an oversight by boss coz he thought that there'll be less customer during this exam period. It's a miracle I didn't have any accidents while working. So why am I writing this? I should go home and sleep, right? Oh yeah, that's another additional torment. As I had been sleeping at some irregular and ungodly hour, my body system is all chaotic now. So no matter how bone weary I feel now, I won't be able to sleep. Also I plan to start regulating my sleep hour from today, so if I go home and sleep now, I'll still be messing up my body-clock. It's just 4p.m after all. And I'm feeling a bit shaky now, so I'm resting in the library playing computer to gain some energy to walk home.
So there, a day in my life as per requested. Oh geez, I just read through what I wrote. I definitely think I should stick with posting articles.. Please don't ask me to write personal entry anymore...lol. Ciao. Have one more exam to study for.
Love, the colour purple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment