Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Waxing Lyrical

My first entry for semester 2!! =D New subjects and new works. But Of course I'll keep the previous sem.'s articles coming. It's just that I'm taking Creative Writing: Autofiction as a subject this sem. so there'll be interludes of short fictions. Hope they keep y'all entertained.

Hey, Hey!! This poem is to all my friends whom I haven't seen for some time. Miss you guys heaps. Btw, I just had my first Autofiction class. We were asked to write, a moment that we had yesterday, on the spot. As you guys may know, I'm not used to this kinda thing. I take a long time to write and polish my writing.But here's something I came up with. Keep in mind that it's a very rough draft. Did it in about 2 minutes I guess. Enjoy!



Lost and Found
Lost again.
Circling around.
One point
To another
One building
To another.
Circling,
In the same spot.

There it is!
Finally!
Found!
But what wonders it is,
For something precious also seen,
In the building found.
One friend lost
To time and space.
Lost and Found.


As always, criticism welcomed. I personally think, it lacks something.BUt i gotta go to a meeting now.


Love, the colour purple.

No comments: